WHEN PREPARING THE ABSTRACTS, THE FOLLOWING RULES SHOULD BE REGARDED
Abstracts must be sent as online by using the Abstract Module System through the website. Abstracts submitted without using the Abstract Module System (e.g. via email etc.) will not be evaluated.
Deadline for abstract submission: September 2, 2023.
Notification of Acceptance/Refusal letters: September 9, 2023.
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSON!
- Do not use any academic titles in the abstracts.
- Abstracts must be written by using the headlines of the objectives, methods, results, conclusions and key words.
- The entire abstract, title, name, author's name, last name should not exceed 300 words.
- Names of the authors should be written in lowercase letters with no abbreviation. Only the initial letters must be capitalized.
- Authors' institution’s address should be written clearly.
- Only the initial letter of the abstract title should be capitalized except for the acronyms. (e.g. Xxxxx xxxx xxxxxx xxxxx xxx XXX xxxx xxxx)
- If the abstract has acronyms, they should be written openly in the brackets.
TIPS FOR THE USE OF ABSTRACT MODULE SYSTEM
- If you use the Abstract Module System for the first time, register in the system as a new user.
- Please keep the confirmation messages that will be sent to your e-mail address after submitting your abstract.
- You can keep track of your paper in the system with your username and password.
According to the evaluation results, an e-poster will be requested from the writers of the abstracts whose abstracts are accepted as posters in the relevant period. In the e-mails to be sent related to the subject, information will be given about E-Poster uploading and other details. Posters will be exhibited as e-Posters at the place to be determined by the organizing committee and during the congress.
- Basic and detailed obstetric ultrasound
- Three-dimensional (3D) and four-dimensional (4D) ultrasound
- Fetal anomalies: Fetal central nervous system, heart, thorax, gastrointestinal system, urinary system, skeletal system…
- Maternal and Fetal Doppler
- Fetal growth and well-being
- Preterm birth, premature rupture of membranes
- Hypertensive diseases in pregnancy
- Placenta previa and placental adherence anomalies, amniotic fluid abnormalities
- Multiple pregnancies and their problems
- Prenatal diagnosis and screening tests, new technologies and developments in cfDNA
- Fetal treatments
- Invasive interventions
- Ultrasonography in the delivery room
- Evaluation of uterine and adnexal pathologies
- Pregnancy losses
- Maternal complications
- Fetal MRI